The Rock River Trail – 320 Amazing Miles through Illinois and Wisconsin! Come Explore It!
The Rock River Trail offers 320 miles of beautiful river to discover, starting in Waupun, WI, north of the Horicon National Wildlife Refuge, and ending where it flows into the mighty Mississippi River in Rock Island, Illinois. The Rock River winds it way through Wisconsin and Illinois, through 11 scenic counties and 41 charming communities.
11 Different Trails To Discover Along The Rock River!
The Rock River Trail is a National Water Trail, and it also offers 10 other trails to discover! You’ll savor the experience of the Wine and Craft Beer Trail and the delicious Chocolate Trail! Find nature along the Birding Trail and Hiking Routes. Art and History await you along the Rock River Trail Scenic and Historic Road Route. More ways to experience the trail include a Biking Route, Horseback Trails, and an Air Route that allows pilots to soar along the river.
320 Miles of Fun! Come Explore It!
- Have questions about how to start your Rock River adventure? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our new visitor center will be open in June 2019 at Nature At The Confluence, 306 Dickop Street, South Beloit, IL
- Like or Follow our Facebook page
- Join our Friends of The Rock River Trail Group
- Share The Rock River Trail Video to help spread the word about the Rock River Trail!