N Crawfish Rd
Ixonia, WI 53036
The Friends of Dodge County Parks, Inc. invite you to celebrate the grand opening of the Rock River National Water Trail by enjoying a free paddle on the Rock River from and back to Harnischfeger Park in southeastern Dodge County.
Rock River Trail Grand Opening Event— Ashippun, WI
- Saturday, June 3, 2017 : 8am— 6pm
- Sunday, June 4, 2017 : noon – 4pm
Location: Harnischfeger Park—Dodge County, Wisconsin W3048 Crawfish Rd Ixonia, WI 53036
- No activities are scheduled—paddling is on your own.
- Free canoe & kayak rentals at the park. (PFDs and paddles are included) (maximum 4 hr rentals and maximum of 3 watercraft rentals per group at a time).
- First Come—First Served: No reservations. You may call the park at 920-474-7178 to check on current watercraft avail-ability. Fleet consists of 8 canoes and 8 kayaks.
- Funding of the rentals is provided by Friends of Dodge County Parks, Inc.