People have been hitting the Rock River Trail this summer and exploring its communities along the way! These people have complete the whole trail and have been added to the 320-Mile Wall of Fame! Congratulations! Remember you don’t have to complete the whole trail at one time, you can even break into more than one year. You can even choose from 12 different trails to try Paddling, Biking, Driving, History, Wine & Beer, Chocolate Trail and more!
- Steve, Sandy and Marissa Osgood – Campbellsport, WI | Driving
- Kurt and Kristy Handrich, Beloit, WI | Tandem Bicycle
- Jeff Bahls Beaver Dam, WI | Paddling
- Stanley and Laurie Frey, Palatine, Il | Tandem Bicycle
- Marc VanderPal, Beloit, WI | Motorcycle
Learn more at https://rockrivertrail.com/320-mile-award/